Friday 7 April 2017

Outfit Of The Day (OOTD)



Sunday is basically the only day during the week that I actually wear normal clothes. The rest of the week Im in uniform for work. I didn't realise when I bought this top that the slits on the arms go ALLLLL the way from the shoulder to the wrist. Which does not make for a flattering look when your elbow and all your arm pop out!! Even my boyfriend told me to keep my jacket on hahahaha. Whoever designed this top should be shot. I'm going to put a stitch or two down the slits at the elbow to keep them closed so I can keep wearing it without rocking some weird batwings. Its a shame because its such a lovely blouse, I'm loving tie front tops this season they pair perfectly with mid-high waisted jeans!


Jeans: River Island Molly Reform Jeggings
Top: Primark/Penneys
Jacket: River Island
Boots: New Look (last year)


EF xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x